A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Feingold is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Feingold, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Feingold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ai DupontHospital For Childreninstitute Of The Nemours Foudation
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen W Feingold MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ellen W. Feingold practice?
- Dr. Ellen Feingold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Feingold practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.