Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Fertelmeister
Dr. Ellen Fertelmeister, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Forest, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Cicero, IL (and 1 other location). She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fertelmeister is affiliated with Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr and Resurrection Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Fertelmeister has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ellen Fertelmeister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Forest, IL.
Dr. Robert Vottero
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Lake Bluff, IL 1.20 mi33
Dr. Diana Guse
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Lake Forest, IL 1.25 mi8
Dr. Gaurav Chaturvedi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Lake Forest, IL 1.25 mi18