A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Fox has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen H G Fox MD and PHD is a female Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen H. Fox practice?
- Dr. Ellen Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Fox practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology near Pennington, NJ.
See Pennington Pathologists and Pennington Hematologists.