Overall Review

4.7

January 24th, 2015
Obstructive, cruel, cold, woman. Staff are even worse.
Horrible.

August 8th, 2012
I don't know what more you could want in a personal physician. She's warm, friendly, VERY knowledgeable and communicates a genuine concern for her patient's well-being. I have been under her care for about two years and, at a time when I am hearing a lot of complaints from other senior citizens about doctors who don't listen or take enough time with their patients, I feel Very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

June 25th, 2012
Excellent physician
Dr. Frechette is an excellent physician when you are seeking someone with strong clinical skills as well as a professional with whom you can collaborate in your treatment. I appreciate the conversational style and the patient/physician partnership instead of just told what to do. I feel very lucky to have found her.

October 26th, 2011
Lucky to have Dr. Frechette as primary physician
Dr. Frechette is warmly focused on her patient, simultaneously assessing concerns and diagnosing. Good balance of medicine and common sense, humor and levity. Exceptional memory of patient history. Referrals to other specialties made when appropriate. Hard to believe this is only her third year of practice. So, patients receive the latest informed up to date medical care. Waiting not a problem. I gave a five minute wait time since we, my mother and I are sometimes late. Our unscheduled timing is in tune.The only reason scheduling with Dr. Frechette might be difficult is that she is a highly preferred physician. When needing to see a general practitioner immediately, VMMC scheduling makes it easy to get someone else in GenMed same day or next. Dr. Frechette is one of the highly skilled general practitioners who has ?tolerated complex stressful periods at VMMC,as fine doctors were leaving the clinic. I'm glad she remained.

April 9th, 2011
Great bedside manor.

December 13th, 2010
I have been to this doctor several times and even for a physical she appears rushed. She did not discuss minor problems like audible wheeze which eventually lead to difficulties. I'm sure she must be a good doctor but I have been disappointed with the attitude.