A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Friedman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Abscess
- Cochlear Implantation
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Respiratory Sounds
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen M Friedman MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Ellen Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Friedman practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.