A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Friedman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Abscess
- Cochlear Implantation
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Respiratory Sounds
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen M Friedman MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Ellen Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Friedman practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.