A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson County Hospital
- Nebraska Heart Hospital, Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen G Miller MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen G. Miller practice?
- Dr. Ellen Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Miller practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Oneill, NE.
See Lincoln Internists and Lincoln Sleep Medicine Doctors.