A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Gelles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Gelles is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Gelles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelles graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gelles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Metrealth System Medical Center
- Metrohealth System Medical Center OH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gelles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance