A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Gelles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Gelles is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Gelles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelles graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gelles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Metrealth System Medical Center
- Metrohealth System Medical Center OH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen J Gelles MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen J. Gelles practice?
- Dr. Ellen Gelles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Gelles practices Internal Medicine near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Internists.