Dr. Ellen Gendler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2017
Long term grateful patient
As Dr. Gendler’s grateful patient for nearly 15 years, I am constantly impressed with her up-to-date medical knowledge, advanced clinical diagnostic and surgical skills, cosmetic care, and last but not least her caring, kind, and generous spirit. My opinion is based on having been around physicians all my life as my father was a doctor. Every time I see Dr. Gendler, she alleviates any anxieties I might have concerning the purpose of my visit by her warm demeanor, and taking the time to clearly explain her diagnostic findings and treatment procedures with me. Dr. Gendler is a tremendous credit to her profession! I would also add that Dr. Gendler’s entire office staff is always very helpful, competent, and patient friendly. In particular, Dr. Gendler’s nurse, Nicole, is always pleasant and caring, not to mention being very detail-oriented and thorough with any questions/concerns that I might have missed with Dr. Gendler. She ensures that I leave the office without any open questions or loose ends. Accolades to Dr. Gendler and her team!!!

January 19th, 2016
A brilliant doctor artist
I have been seeing Dr. Gendler for almost twenty years. Many family members and friends are her patients as well. She is amazingly gifted. I am constantly asked about how great my skin looks and if I see a dermatologist. She thinks on both sides of her brain...she is both highly technical and intuitive. She has cracked medical mysteries (some having nothing to do with dermatology) that have baffled other well-known doctors. And, she is kind hearted and caring. One of a kind. I GIVE HER THE HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION.

December 7th, 2015
Dr. Gendler is everything we all dream of finding in a doctor - the best in her medical field plus compassion, kindness,understanding and patience. She makes going to a medical appointment feel like visiting a good friend. It is people like her that makes the world brighter. She combines high technical skills with a generosity of the spirit and the heart. A rare combination indeed.

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Gendler is not only a brilliant and gifted dermatologist, but also the most compassionate, gracious, and kind woman you will find. Dr. Gendler treats you as a whole human being and remembers every detail about your life. This is such a benefit when you are considering different types of procedures. She ensures you will have the most optimal outcomes. I feel blessed and privileged to be treated by her and her helpful and involved team over the last seven years. I look forward to my visits because Dr. Gendler makes me feel and look great! In addition to her tremendous skill level and breadth of knowledge, she is so warm and always makes each of my visits an exceptional one. Dr. Gendler is a gift and a rock star in her field…truly the Best of the Best!

September 22nd, 2015
I have been trusting Dr. Gendler for her approach to cosmetic care for many years. I am now a 67-year old woman who has opted for no filler nor plastic surgery, intent on keeping a fresh look with healthy, natural looking skin. She has played an active role in helping me achieve that by her expertise with both botox and Total FX. She is a consummate professional, and I am grateful for her advice and skill. Her staff is both kind and outstanding.

Natural looking corrections
I was very nervous about getting filler and Botox, since I hate when I see my peers unable to smile or their faces puffy. Dr. Gendler took the time to listen to my concerns and the results are fabulous! My face looks natural, only younger. People keep telling me how great I look but they can't tell that I have work done. Bravo, Dr. Gendler!

September 30th, 2013
I couldn't be more pleased with the results of my last visit with Dr. Gendler. She has an artist's eye and was able to address all my concerns. I will recommend her to my friends .

May 16th, 2013
Precise, effective, caring, and compassionate
Dr. Gendler is the only dermatologist that has effectively reduced the lines between my brows. Also, with every subsequent visit, she improved the overall appearance of my skin (65+yrs old) by using appropriate fillers in just the right places--- never in excess! The results are flawlessly natural. She explains everything that she wants to do in great detail. After my last visit, I bruised under one eye. I had forgotten to take arnica 10 days prior to my visit. I was blown away by her concern! She contacted me at home, and offered to squeeze me into her busy schedule the very next morning so that she could try to minimize the bruising with laser. Dr. Gendler is not only an excellent cosmetic dermatologist, but also an honest caring woman.

August 7th, 2012
the very, very best!
a caring, highly skilled professional, d

July 23rd, 2012
Dr. Gender is the best! Subtle,beautiful Botox and fillers,with a bedside manner that actually makes each appointment fun! I adore her!

July 17th, 2012
Outstanding
I am proud to say that Dr. Gendler has been my dermantologist for more than 10 years. She is simply the best in the business. Her ability to diagnose and treat a condition is peerless. She shows great compassion and concern for her patients and treats them with kindness and respect. Couple her stellar clinical abilities with her non pareil aesthetics and you have the true super doctor.

February 25th, 2010
Has asrtistic skill with fillers and Botox. I always looks natural and rested not "fake." I've been going for years and don't understand how people generalize about having no expression with injectibles. It's because their doctor isn't as skillful as she is. Dr. Gendler is also very down-to-earth and not interested in claiming famous clients. I look over 10 years younger since I started with her and this has helped me personally and in business. Two of my friends now go to her as well. Best investment I ever made!