Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Gim
Dr. Ellen Gim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Valley, CA, with other offices in Laguna Hills, CA and Tustin, CA (and 2 other locations). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gim is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Health Center Drive and Anaheim Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Gim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ellen Gim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.
Dr. Viet Huynh
Fountain Valley, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Andy Truong
Fountain Valley, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Ramesh Patel
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Fountain Valley, CA 0 mi37