Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Gitler
Dr. Ellen Gitler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gitler is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center and Winifred Masterson Burke Rehabilitation Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Gitler has the following 3 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ellen Gitler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.
Dr. Bento Mascarenhas
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Rheumatology
White Plains, NY 0 mi52
Dr. Mary Beth Walsh
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
White Plains, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Barry Jordan
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Neurology
White Plains, NY 0 mi35