A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Gitler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gitler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Gitler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitler graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gitler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Winifred Masterson Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen S Gitler MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ellen S. Gitler practice?
- Dr. Ellen Gitler has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Gitler practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Endocrinologists.