A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Gravallese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Gravallese is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Gravallese, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gravallese graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gravallese has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen M Gravallese MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Gravallese practice?
- Dr. Ellen Gravallese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Gravallese practices Rheumatology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Rheumatologists.