A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Gravallese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Anatomic Pathology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Arthritis, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Osteoarthritis Hand and Wrist.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gravallese graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gravallese has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gravallese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Gravallese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Gravallese practice?
Dr. Ellen Gravallese practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Anatomic Pathology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Rheumatologists, and Worcester Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leonor Gravallese, Dr. Loreen Gravallese, Dr. Lena Gravallese, Dr. Elnora Gravallese, Dr. Ellie Gravallese, Dr. Norene Gravallese, Dr. Hannelore Gravallese, Dr. Eleanore Gravallese