A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Gravallese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Gravallese is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gravallese
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gravallese Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Gravallese, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gravallese graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gravallese has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen M Gravallese MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Gravallese practice?
- Dr. Ellen Gravallese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Gravallese practices Rheumatology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Rheumatologists.