A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Gurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurian
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Gurian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Gurian, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurian graduated from George Washington University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Louise Gurian MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ellen L. Gurian practice?
- Dr. Ellen Gurian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Gurian practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Albany, CA.
See Albany Allergists and Albany Pediatricians.