A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Huan-Lun Chen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Ellen Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Chen practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.