A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Huan-Lun Chen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Ellen Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Chen practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.