Dr. Ellen Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Kim?

January 14th, 2017

My same experience

Handed off to an unknown student. Dr Kim was in the back room laughing with other staff. She never checked the work of the student She then ordered the wrong mgs on my med.

December 24th, 2015

Friendly office staff, great doctor. We have been taking our entire family to Wrightstown Family Medicine for years.

November 14th, 2015

Caring practice with a wonderful staff!!

June 1st, 2013

distracted Dr ???????

visit did not go well. Handed off to an unknown student. No follow up by this Dr. Wrong mg's ordered on med refill. Will not be returning.

April 20th, 2013

Unprofessional and refuse to correct her mistake

Terrible experience with this Doctor. Schedule for routine check up, but find all kind of excuses to charge more and refuse to correct her mistakes. Thirsty for money, unethical, do yourself a favor, stay away!

April 8th, 2013

Wrote me the wrong prescription, and refused to correct her mistake

My experience with Dr. Ellen Kim wasn't that bad, until she called in the generic for a prescription that I needed the branded product (because the generic is not effective and causes me to get very ill), I was sent the wrong prescription via my mail order pharmacy, and was charged twice for the wrong prescription. My insurance company said they could NOT refund me because the doctor called in the wrong script, and only the physician could correct the mistake she made. When I called Dr. Ellen Kim's office (Wrightstown Family Medicine), she wouldn't take my calls, and refused to call me back when I left messages for her asking for her help. I would be very careful when choosing a family practice and a family doctor, because I don't know what I would do if this were a prescription for one of my children, and she had done this to them.

March 4th, 2013

Not happy

Once in the waiting room I waited over an hour for Dr. Kim. The office was full of Flu patients and I had to wait until all of them were gone before she would see me. All I needed was a referral, and she knew that, but would not come in. Her student nurse was nice as could be trying to keep me busy knowing the doctor was being rude. Once the doctor came in she told me I was fine without even looking at me. She acted like I was over reacting. Finally gave me a referal for an x-ray and then I had to follow up daily because no one from her staff would call me back. Ever time I call the office it's like they're doing me a favor. Had to go back a second time and had another doctor and she was much better. I would never go back to Dr. Kim.

January 17th, 2013

Great family practice!

Great care, courteous staff, professional advice, great doctor!

August 17th, 2015