A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Hirschman Miller MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Ellen Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Miller practices Internal Medicine near Hewlett, NY.
See Hewlett Internists.