A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Halverson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Halverson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Halverson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halverson graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Halverson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Behavioral Medicine Group
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen J Halverson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ellen J. Halverson practice?
- Dr. Ellen Halverson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Halverson practices Psychiatry near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Palmer Psychiatrists.