Dr. Ellen Harpole MD, FNP Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2017
MaryAnn
Dr. Harpole takes the time to answer all questions strait forward and makes it easy to make decisions regarding ones health. She helped me confidently manage my health throughout my high risk pregnancy and celebrated with us the birth of our son!!! She also helped me walk through the loss of my second pregnancy, and the staff called to check in on me during the grieving process.

June 26th, 2017
Excellent Care Provider
Dr. Harpole has always been thorough, respectful, tactful and compassionate. She performed my hysterectomy and my recovery was quick due to her skill and her recommendations for pre- and post- operative activities. I highly recommend her!

June 25th, 2017

June 23rd, 2017
I have been seeing Dr. Harpole for 11 years now. My previous obgyn of 9 yrs passed away of pancreatic cancer & I had a hard time even thinking of going to someone new. Going to Dr. Harpole has been a blessing & the best decision I could've made! She has been through the thick of it with me, delivered my 3rd child via c-section, diagnosed several issues I was having & performed my hysterectomy. She continues to look out for my health, follows up with me, & takes the time to answer my questions. Dr. Harpole is both knowledgeable & thorough. She is very polite when she walks in the room & always spends the first couple of minutes at each appointment to ask how I'm doing, how things are, etc. I would highly recommend Dr. Harpole to anyone looking for an obgyn.

April 27th, 2017
Very knowledgeable!
Took me seriously and listened to my issues

April 19th, 2017
Excellent Care Provider
I love the care that was provided to baby and me. I am a single mother but was treated with respect and dignity. I appreciate Dr. Harpole's honesty and directness. She helped me through some hard times.

July 13th, 2015
I had a great experience. Very kind and professional. Not critical and I felt comfortable asking all kinds of questions

August 1st, 2013
I had no problems with her or the office my first child, when it come time for my second child it was horrible.. she's not so bad but the billing dept is a pain in the rear, i can never get ahold of them, tried calling for 2 weeks, left message after message and never call me back, they waited till now which my son is almost 2 to send out a 5,000$ bill and expect me to pay it because the insurace company wont pay it.. well if they would have filed it in a timely manner and not wait till 2 years later maybe the insurance company would pay it, but im not paying it.........

August 20th, 2012
I have had Dr. Harpole as my OBGYN for what is going on almost eight years. I have never found her anything less than caring. Has always been available to answer questions and to take the time to make a phone call herself! I will continue to recommend her and any other of the Doctors in the same office.

December 5th, 2011
Love her
She handled both of my pregnancies. Shes amazing and i would recommend her to anyone

August 22nd, 2011
Cold
I saw Dr. Harpole for the first part of my first pregnancy. I was not from the area and so I just picked an office that accepted my insurance. She was the only Dr in the office accepting new patients. I now know why. She was very cold, never introduced herself to my spouse and took very little time answering my questions. She made me feel very uncomfotable and also that my questions were silly. I couldn't imagine her demeanor through my labor and I am now seeing a different Dr. Not a good experience for a first time mpther.

August 5th, 2011