A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Chirichella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chirichella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chirichella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen H Chirichella MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen H. Chirichella practice?
- Dr. Ellen Chirichella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Chirichella practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Soldotna, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Hematologists, and Anchorage Oncologists.