Dr. Ellen Hayes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 25th, 2014
My husband and I had a fabulous experience with Dr. Hayes! After 3 losses we were referred. At first we were very overwhelmed with the testing and costs but Dr. Hayes and her nurses took us step by step. After my 4th loss (got pregnant on my own only a week after meeting with her) Dr. Hayes performed my D+C. She held my hand and was very comforting. We did the Clomid Challenge and HSG with her a few months later. Again she held my hand, was very calm and respectful of my fears. We conceived triplets during this clomid challenge who are all healthy and perfect. Dr. Hayes has FANTASTIC nurses, you receive your blood results within hours and they always return phone calls for concerns. Dr. Hayes bedside manner is very matter of fact - she doesn't get your hopes up, is honest and factual but she is fantastic at her job and takes every opportunity to make you feel positive. I would recommend her to anyone seeking fertility assistance.

June 19th, 2014
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hayes. We had visited a different fertility doctor in the Milwaukee area and the differences between the two were incredible. I never spent more than 5-10 minutes waiting for a nurse to come get me and usually it was even shorter than that. Dr. Hayes spent a good amount of time going over different options with my husband and I in the beginning and I never felt like she was rushed. I asked A LOT of questions and she patiently and fully answered each one. Throughout the IUI process, I felt everything was fully explained to me and that the nurses and Dr. Hayes took the time to make sure I felt comfortable with each step. After getting pregnant, Dr. Hayes again spent a good amount of time with us at each ultrasound answering all our questions and reassuring us. This was a scary process and Dr. Hayes and all the nurses were able to help calm my fears and give me hope. We would definitely recommend Dr. Hayes and have already discussed that we will be back, if needed, in the future.

March 13th, 2014
Awesome doctor
Dr ellen hayes and the staff are wonderful. They answer any and all questions promptly and respectfully. I have had a great experience working with them to become a patient.

February 23rd, 2014
first time nurse nice but dr was very short and rude and in a hurry

April 26th, 2013
Awesome!
Dr. Hayes and the staff are wonderful. They answer any and all questions promptly and respectfully. I have had a great experience working with them to become a parent. I would highly recommend Dr. Hayes to anyone who needs help to become a parent!

April 17th, 2013
Best in the area
Dr. Hayes is fantastic! She truly cares about her patients &takes the time to answer any & all questions. She is so knowledgable & always up to date on the latest research. I spent quite a few months with her trying different fertility options & she was careful not to order un-needed tests & not recommend things she did not feel would work in our situation. My husband & I both loved working with her & her nurses are terrific. Kind, caring, knowledgable & prompt. I tried other fertility clinics & came right back to Dr. Hayes, she is by far the best in the area. Thank you Dr. Hayes for all your hard work!

August 17th, 2012
Dr. Hayes and her staff are the most amazing people.

July 30th, 2012
So far, so good.
I have been very happy with my experience with Dr. Hayes and her staff. My wait time has been short, with about 2 out of 15 visits over 5 minutes. My needs, questions and concerns are always addressed. If I have a question and call, a nurse has ALWAYS gotten back to me in the same day. I am highly impressed with the kindess and warmth of the nurses, whom there is a great deal of interaction. Dr. Hayes clearly runs a busy clinic, but I never feel rushed and she takes time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. I really don't have anything negative to say and I am usually very critical of doctor visits.

August 18th, 2011
Dr. Hayes spent very little time with us and insisted we undergo an extreme amount of costly testing. The nurse we saw at our appointment was great, however when trying to call for further information the nurse was rude and short with us. I was also told I would get a call back that I am still waiting for. Overall very disappointed.

June 25th, 2011
Dr. Okay, Nurse Horrible
The doctor is average, however I had a real problem getting answers when I would call about my treatment. I was not allowed to talk to the Dr. and the nurse that always helped me told me different things than the Dr. did. When I would argue with her she would get short with me. After I got pregnant, my OB said many of the things I was told by the nurse were incorrect. They caused me a lot of worry without need.

December 29th, 2010
could be use some more patience with patients
Impatient and unfriendly; sent me bill for procedure not performed and had to fight the bill for 3 months!