A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Herman, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Nystrom Herman MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ellen N. Herman practice?
- Dr. Ellen Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Herman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists and Austin Child Psychiatrists.