A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Hoeffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoeffner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoeffner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Hoeffner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoeffner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hoeffner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Hoeffner MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Hoeffner practice?
- Dr. Ellen Hoeffner has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Hoeffner practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.