A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Hoeffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Hoeffner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoeffner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hoeffner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Hoeffner MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Hoeffner practice?
- Dr. Ellen Hoeffner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Hoeffner practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.