A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Hoeffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoeffner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoeffner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Hoeffner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoeffner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hoeffner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Hoeffner MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Hoeffner practice?
- Dr. Ellen Hoeffner has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Hoeffner practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.