A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ELLEN HOEFFNER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. ELLEN HOEFFNER, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. HOEFFNER graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. HOEFFNER has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HOEFFNER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ELLEN HOEFFNER practice?
Dr. ELLEN HOEFFNER practices Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.