A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Harvard University Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Joan Schwartz MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen J. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Ellen Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Schwartz practices Internal Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists.