Dr. Ellen Janetzke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 22nd, 2015
The best patient care before, during and after my procedure.
I was extremely nervous at my consultation but Dr. Ellen and her staff explained everything so well that I found myself excited for my procedure and c ...

July 18th, 2012
AMAZING
Dr Ellen and her staff have been wonderful from my first visit now to my 4th post op follow up. Once I met with Dr. Ellen, all my concerns were addressed and I felt very confident in my doctor and my decision to have a breast reduction. I am now 1 month post op, and I am wearing clothes that I never thought I would ever be able to wear. All I can say to Dr. Ellen is THANK YOU!!!!

November 15th, 2011
Dr. Ellen Janetzke is a very warm and caring physician who is highly skilled in cosmetic surgery. I chose her for my surgery because she had excellent success with 5 of my relatives/friends. She is always professional yet very approachable. An added benefit, she accepts my insurance. I would recommend her to anyone.

July 8th, 2011
Dr. Ellen spends time with her patients
Dr. Ellen takes the time to get to know her patients. I was very happy with my surgical results and have been happy with the care she has given to other procedures I have had done. I do not scar well and knew this going in to the surgery, but not only did Dr. Ellen take extra time to make sure my scars were minimal she also did revisions on previous scars from other docs. I appreciate all she has done for me.

June 2nd, 2011
Nervous Mom
I recently noticed a lump on my sons forearm and was quite concerned with the way that it looked. He also had a very large mole on the same arm that had begun to show some changes and since there is a history of skin cancer in the family, it concerned me greatly. I made an appt. with Dr Ellen as she had been recommended many times. From the first phone call the staff was amazing. They are very friendly and helpful with working with your schedule. Once in for the appointment Dr Ellen was very reassuring that the "lump" was a lipoma and nothing to be really worried about. She said we will remove it and send it to the lab just to be sure but she felt there was nothing to worry about. She was right of course. My son was awake during the entire procedure and Dr Ellen and Duwana talked with him and made him very comfortable through out the entire process. Both incisions sites healed very well and both Mom and son are very happy!!!!!!

February 23rd, 2011
So Happy
Dr Ellen is such an amazing and caring doctor. Her consultation is like no other. She actually takes the time to sit with you and educate you completely on the procedure that you are interested in. Once the consultation is finished and surgery is scheduled, you are scheduled for another appointment where Dr Ellen again goes over everything with you and answers all of your questions. With that being said, her consultations are nothing compared to her surgical skill. The woman is a genius with a scalpel. I could not be happier with the results and the care that I have been given. I would recommend Dr Ellen above and beyond any other surgeon!!!!

February 26th, 2009
Becareful
3 times and she still could not get it right.