A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Janke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Janke, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Janke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen L. Janke practice?
Dr. Ellen Janke practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.