A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Kaplan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Beverly Kaplan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen B. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Ellen Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Kaplan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Allergy & Immunology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians, Hackensack Pulmonologists, and Hackensack Allergists.