A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Kaplan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Beverly Kaplan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen B. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Ellen Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Kaplan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Allergy & Immunology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians, Hackensack Pediatric Specialists, and Hackensack Allergists.