A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Keeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keeley
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Keeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Keeley, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Keeley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Catherine Keeley MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen C. Keeley practice?
- Dr. Ellen Keeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Keeley practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Cardiologists.