A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Keeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Keeley, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Keeley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keeley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen C. Keeley practice?
Dr. Ellen Keeley practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Charlottesville, VA.
See Dallas Cardiologists.