A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Keeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keeley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Keeley, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Keeley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Catherine Keeley MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen C. Keeley practice?
- Dr. Ellen Keeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Keeley practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Cardiologists.