A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Kitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Kitts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Kitts, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitts graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kitts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Belmont Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Louise Kitts MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ellen L. Kitts practice?
- Dr. Ellen Kitts has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Kitts practices Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Pediatricians and Wheeling Physiatrists.