More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Kitts
Dr. Ellen Kitts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheeling, WV, with other offices in Saint Clairsville, OH and Pittsburgh, PA (and 1 other location). She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pediatrics. Dr. Kitts is affiliated with Weirton Medical Center, Belmont Community Hospital and Wheeling Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Kitts has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ellen Kitts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.
Dr. Amy Jean
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Wheeling, WV 0.44 mi15
Dr. Matthew Morris
Wheeling, WV 0.78 mi9
Dr. Geoffrey Ruben
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Wheeling, WV 0.78 mi31