inactive

• 1 patient rating
  • 1 review

April 8th, 2014
Outstanding Care Provider
Dr. Kochman's approach to patients is caring and comprehensive. She spends time getting to know you as a person and never makes you feel rushed in an appointment. Her professional referrals are top notch and have similar bedside manners. It never bothers me to wait at her office because I know she gives the same attention to all of her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Kochman to anyone looking for a talented and caring professional.

July 9th, 2013
Excellent Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Kochman's for several years. Although I have moved and now live over an hour away, I continue to see her. Dr. Kochman is a very kind and compassionate doctor. Her attention to detail and documentation is exceptional, which makes the total patient care the best if have experienced. I highly recommend her.

January 6th, 2012
Excellent doctor . Spends lots of time with patients and is very detail oriented. Would highly recommend this doctor.