Dr. Ellen Koerber Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Koerber?

One in a million physician

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Outstanding professional, personal follow-up of patients.

Rude and needs to work on bedside manner😡

Posted on January 1st, 2015

Dr. Koerber is an excellent physician but she does demonstrate very rude behavior. Patients are paying a pretty penny not to put up with her rude behavior. No one should be putting up with an egotistical rude doctor!

Good doctor vs. Abusive Bedside Manner

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Granted, she is a good physician. However, part of a great health team is listening to your patients. It appears that her ego may get the best of her at times, which hinders her ability to really hear what a patient is conveying. At times, she's abrupt, rude, and irritated. She is one doctor you would have to weigh out pros and cons according to your desired care you are looking for. To me, a patient must feel totally comfortable and trust their concerns will be heard. If you're looking for a good doctor patient relationship, I cannot recommend her, but if you're looking for direct care without the bedside manner, she's the one for you.

Alright Doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2012

I found the office environment and equipment outdated. She basically practices much the way she was taught in medical school she has been in practice a long time need to be open to new ways of approaching health issues with patients.

Long Term Patient

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Dr Koerber is an excellent physician. She spends time with you and is very detailed and complete with your history and physical. Because she is so knowledgable she frankly advises you about your health and implications for the future. That can be a little scarey but does motivate you to make lifestyle changes and take your medication. I have total confidence in her experise and have been with her for many years. I would never consider changing doctors because she is the best.

Long Time Patient

Posted on November 29th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Koerber to anyone. She is smart, keeps current on medical literature, provides excellent diagnoses, and refers her patients to top notch specialists.

Posted on November 18th, 2011

She was very though and a very good doctor. I would strongly recommend her. I am a nurse myself and do not like going to the doctor.

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Dr. Koerber is a fantastic doctor if you want smarts and a true diagnostician but she does have a bit of a gruff bedside manner. I she didn't always listen to what I said on mundane things (such as the antibiotics made feel better can we try again?-- she would say no I don't think so--turns out I had low grade tonsillitis and once the tonsils were removed after another specialist suggested it I was great). However, she did diagnose a very serious chronic disease that she figured out I had from some vague symptoms so I thank her for that. Catching it early was good. On the other hand, when she called with the test results, the first words out of her mouth were "I have some bad news." Again, good diagnostician if you need it but not the way you want to share unpleasant medical news on the phone with a patient--now that statement will scare you. Conclusion: If no one can figure out what's wrong with you then see her.

Posted on September 7th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Koerber for over 20 years. She is an excellent diagnostician and includes my preferences in any treatment plan she proposes. I believe in her excellence so much that I got my mother going to her as well.

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Dr. Koeber is an excellent physician. She takes time with you to determine what is not working, gives you homework, shares her knowledge. I am completely happy with our medical partnership for my health.

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

If she had spent more time trying to diagnose my problem and less time trying to prove to me that I was nothing but a fatso, she may have found that I am sufferring from Cushing's disease. I was gaining 2 to 3 lbs. week and swollen like a balloon, and she kept asking "What have you been eating?" Her determination that I was just fat followed me to the next dr. who blew me off too. It's a miracle I ever got diagnosed. I trusted her and was very hurt over this.

Love Dr. Koerber

Posted on January 17th, 2011

I love, love, love Dr. Koerber. She spent so much time with me and REALLY listened. Too bad the female at checkout was so rude and unprofessional. Most sour attitude I've ever encountered in a professional enviromant.