A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Kruggel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Kruggel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Kruggel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruggel graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kruggel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen M Kruggel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Kruggel practice?
- Dr. Ellen Kruggel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Kruggel practices Pediatrics near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI and Sparta, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians.