A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Kruggel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Kruggel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Kruggel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruggel graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kruggel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kruggel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Kruggel practice?
Dr. Ellen Kruggel practices Pediatrics near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, MI and Grandville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians.