A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Kwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Kwan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwan graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kwan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Cy Kwan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen C. Kwan practice?
- Dr. Ellen Kwan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Kwan practices Family Medicine near Medfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wrentham, MA.
See Medfield Primary Care Doctors.