A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Kwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Kwan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwan graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kwan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Cy Kwan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen C. Kwan practice?
- Dr. Ellen Kwan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Kwan practices Family Medicine near Medfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wrentham, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Medfield Primary Care Doctors.