A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Lackermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Lackermann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Lackermann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackermann graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lackermann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen M Lackermann MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Lackermann practice?
- Dr. Ellen Lackermann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Lackermann practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians, Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Seattle Pediatricians.