Dr. Ellen Lacomis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Lacomis?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Lacomis?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 4th, 2016

Extremely expensive for doing nothing. I came in with a skin rash on my lower legs. I was already using a cream prescribed by my physician, which was not helping me (that's why I had to see dermatologist). Dr. Lacomis looked at my legs (No test were made, nothing) and suggested me to keep using this cream. 3 weeks later still no result. Then I got $270.00 bill... For What?

January 7th, 2015