A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Leng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Leng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Leng, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leng graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Leng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Ann Leng MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen A. Leng practice?
- Dr. Ellen Leng has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Leng practices Emergency Medicine near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Emergency Physicians.