A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Levine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Levine, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Greenberg Levine MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ellen G. Levine practice?
- Dr. Ellen Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Levine practices Psychiatry near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Psychiatrists.