A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Levine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Levine, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Greenberg Levine MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ellen G. Levine practice?
- Dr. Ellen Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Levine practices Psychiatry near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Psychiatrists.