A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen M Kim MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Kim practice?
- Dr. Ellen Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Kim practices Internal Medicine near Monroe, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Glenside, PA.
See Monroe Internists.