A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley General Hospital
- Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen Kim practice?
Dr. Ellen Kim practices Internal Medicine near Monroe, WA.
See Monroe Internists.