A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Olson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Olson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Olson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Marie Olson MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Olson practice?
- Dr. Ellen Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Olson practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Geriatric Doctors, and Bronx Hospice & Palliative Specialists.