A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Olson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Olson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Olson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Marie Olson MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Olson practice?
- Dr. Ellen Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Olson practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Geriatric Doctors, and Bronx Hospice & Palliative Specialists.