A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Smith practice?
Dr. Ellen Smith practices Family Medicine near Banning, CA.
See Banning Family Physicians.