A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Meg Smith DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ellen Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Smith practices Family Medicine near Banning, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Quinta, CA and Indio, CA.
See Banning Primary Care Doctors.