A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Macritchie is Excellent. Dr. Macritchie has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Macritchie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Macritchie graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Macritchie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medina General Hospital
- Wadsworth Rittman Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macritchie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Macritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen C. Macritchie practice?
Dr. Ellen Macritchie practices Pediatrics near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Medina Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leonor Macritchie, Dr. Loreen Macritchie, Dr. Lena Macritchie, Dr. Elnora Macritchie, Dr. Ellie Macritchie, Dr. Norene Macritchie, Dr. Hannelore Macritchie, Dr. Eleanore Macritchie