A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen MacRitchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen MacRitchie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen MacRitchie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacRitchie graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. MacRitchie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Christine MacRitchie MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ellen C. MacRitchie practice?
- Dr. Ellen MacRitchie has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen MacRitchie practices Pediatrics near Medina, OH.
See Medina Pediatricians.