Learn more about Dr. Ellen Mahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Mahon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahon
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Mahon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Mahon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Mahon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Mahon practice?
- Dr. Ellen Mahon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Mahon practices Family Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Norfolk Family Physicians.