A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Mahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Mahon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Mahon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Mahon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Mahon practice?
- Dr. Ellen Mahon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Mahon practices Family Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Norfolk Family Physicians.