A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Malsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Malsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malsky
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Malsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malsky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Malsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Judith Malsky MD is a female General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen J. Malsky practice?
- Dr. Ellen Malsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Malsky practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Stoneham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Malden, MA and Medford, MA.
See Stoneham General Practitioners and Stoneham Internists.