inactive

Dr. Ellen Malsky MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Winchester, MA

August 20th, 2016
She helped save my life, bottom line.

July 17th, 2015
Dr Malsky almost ruined my life, then she took her own...
"Dr" Malsky used her patients like guinea pigs. She over prescribed pain medicine just to be able to prescribe as many patients as possible with Suboxone , which she just so happened to be writing a book on. You almost took away everything in my life that mattered most and I'm so glad the DEA shut you down. You should have faced your victims in order for us to heal faster. Instead you are a coward and hung yourself. I try to pray for you, but it is hard. You ruined so many lives. Shame will follow you from this life to the next.

May 29th, 2014
i think people should know that Dr. Malsky has passed away.

May 15th, 2011
former patient
Rest in peace Dr Malsky,no other doctor was as compassionat as was ellen malsky,never wanted to see any one hurting.

May 9th, 2011
IItdtTy
The BEST DR there ever WAS! I am so SAD that you are not here anymore! Dr. M you were more than my Doctor, you were my friend! I thought I was unfixable, until you took me in,You found my problems, fixed them, and made me grin!I cried many tears of sorrow, I was so blue, you helped me grieve, you saw me thru!Now today, you're in Heaven, a true Angel above us all ,I hope we finds peace in knowing your watching us all!Im sorry I wont be able to see that smile of yours AGAIN.. :(RIP Dr Malsky,4ever in my heartXOXOX

May 8th, 2011
My family and I have been a patient's of Dr. Malsky for over 10 years in both Malden and Stoneham. Dr. Malsky has always been caring and professional. When my daughter was very ill she stayed in the ER for hours with us ordering tests and making sure that she was out of danger prior to leaving. Recently, when I was having a medical crisis and Dr. Malsky could not reach me on the day I called she continued to call and when she did reach me was so kind and even gave me her home number should I need her over the weekend. What doctor would do that? She is a wonderful doctor!

April 12th, 2011
Former patient
Awesome Doctor very full of compassion. never wanted to see any of her patients in any pain. Someone had it out for her.

April 7th, 2011
former patient
Dr Ellen Malsky was a great doctor , truly listen and never rushed me. She was professional, caring, understanding and compassion, excellent doctor.

April 7th, 2011
dr malsky has managed my pain so well i work two jobs people must be responsible for what and how much you take you will be missed if you came for addiction treatment and was serious she could help be prouductive and dont dwell on what your next move dont put blame on her because she tried to help get a job be creative stop looking for entitlements again thank you ellen malsky a ccarin g doctor

April 5th, 2011
I am so sad to hear Dr. Ellen Malsky's office is closing. I have been a patient for atleast 12 years and feel she's one of the nicest most empathetic doctors I've ever had. Her office, as one person posted as filthy (especially the blood drawing room, which is a lie), has been nothing but clean, and her staff has always been kind, friendly and professional. I have never been prescribed medicine that was unnecessary and have never had anyone yell out private information across the room, ever. Her office does not consist of drug addicts nor did she ever have mood swings in my presence and I've seen her at times once a week just to get a follow up to see how I was doing with my recovery from surgery or my overall health. (And I am a healthy person who works out regularly, eats healthy and takes care of myself more so than many.) Anyone who discredits Dr. Malsky, is someone who has probably waited too long in the waiting room and has nothing but a vendetta for it.

January 8th, 2011
A True Professional
As one of the addicts who has been treated by Dr. Malsky, I can say that she and her staff have been nothing but caring and professional. She in an expert in the field of addiction and under her treatment I've stayed off opiates for over three years. She has treated other health issues I've had over the years with the same degree of expertise. She's a great doctor.

July 23rd, 2010
Wonderful doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Malsky's for over 12 years and am very happy with her. Unfortunately, Blue Cross does not share my opinion and will no longer cover her. I came on here to see if there were any complaints only to find that she had won the Patients' Choice Award. I am so mad at blue cross. I have diabetes which is an expensive disease and many of her patients suffer from expensive diseases. I think the problem blue cross has is that they are putting out too much money. She cares. She spends as much time as is needed at every visit. We have developed a great relationship and I will not stop going to her. Now I have to find another insurance carrier that I can afford. Not that blue cross is any bargain. They don't mind in the least taking almost $500 a month from me!