A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Marder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Marder, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marder graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Marder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen June Marder MD is a female Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen J. Marder practice?
- Dr. Ellen Marder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Marder practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.