Overall Review

3.9

March 21st, 2013
Available and Thorough
Dr. Mayock has been my primary care physician for about 20 years and I have never been disappointed with her service. She is smart, listens well, pays attention and always follows through. She always discusses costs and convenience as part of her job so there is never any embarassment when questioning what is needed and discussing options. She is now "out of network" according to my health insurer so I am saddened to have to find a new "in network" primary care physician. I hope I can find another good doctor who is also frank and unpretentious.

November 22nd, 2012
The staff,especially Dr Mayock's medical assistant has been rude and dishonest on nearly every occasion. This shockingly bad behavior, includes failing to schedule tests, writing false data on stats, refusing to schedule appointments (and forgetting to write in scheduled appointments), consistantly and deliberately making refills on prescriptions nearly impossible, failing to acknowledge reports sent by my other doctors, and Dr, Mayock, herself,failing to diagnose an extremely serious and potentioslly deadly heart condition. I have stayed with this doctor for far too long, thinking that this situation might improve, but it has only gotten worse, and my experiences with her medical assistant have actually been detrimental to my health. Life with sickness or poor health is difficult enough as it is, without subjecting one's self to such an insulting, incompetent and dangerous medical practice.I am currently shopping for a more courteous, professional, caring, and qualified PCP situatiion.