Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Brenda L. on Sep 30th, 2016

Doctors come and go, but Dr. McEwen is a keeper! She was my primary care physician for many years, during which time she successfully guided me through several health crises. She is dedicated, thorough, and caring - the ultimate medical professional. I lost touch with her several years ago, after her new relocation stopped accepting my health insurance plan, but I would gratefully accept an opportunity to become her patient again! Dr. McEwen is THE perfect physician!

Monster show details Monster
Jun 4th, 2016

Dr. Ellen McEwen is cold and judgmental. She helped me in no way. I was rushed to the E.R in extreme pain. All she could focus on was criticizing me about my "ability to make life decisions" referring to my work and education. She assumed I was homeless, right after I had told her I had 2 homes. Poor listening skills, no compassion, very bitter. You can see right away she only became a doctor for status and money. Find someone else unless you want to be belittled and stressed out when you are trying to heal.

Jan 3rd, 2012

Dr. McEwen is different from others Drs. When I met her I was pretty shy about seing a doctor, they don't take their time to get to know you and to actually take time to leasen to my problem. I was so happy to find her and to be able to be open with her and to actually have a woman Dr. who cares, as well I was sad to know that she had to move to a diffent location and a field that won't be able to see me as my personal Dr. I do see her once a year for my once a year check up for my work. And I do love seeing her and what I love about her is that she does not forget her pacients name always greeting you with a big smile and she's honest when she says.......good to see you, even tho in this sercustances, but it is good to see you!