Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Phenomenal. show details Phenomenal.
by Up-Island Fam on Feb 4th, 2015

My husband forgot to put the battery back in the camera before we entered the OR for the birth of our second child and without any hesitation she volunteered to snap pictures with her phone and e-mail them to us, this is just moments after formally meeting her. She was also the pediatrician for our precocious older child and always willing to engage him and his questions (medical and not). We found her to be very thorough, prompt and accessible. I felt it was very important to her that we were informed as parents and I felt she possessed really good sound judgement. We ended up not being long-term residents of MV, but would have kept her if we did! Hope our new ped will be able to provide the same high standard of care.

Apr 11th, 2012

Can't say enough good things about this doctor. She gets to know her patients on a personal level and can spot a possible problem before they even know they're sick. Knows the limits of her expertise as a generalist and doesn't hesitate to refer to a specialist when needed. Only problem - her docket is full and she's not accepting new patients. I consider myself lucky to be in her care.