A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Mellow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Mellow, Internist, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Mellow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Women's Health and Women`s Health.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellow graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mellow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mellow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance