A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Mellow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Mellow, Internist, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mellow
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mellow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Mellow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellow graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mellow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Mellow MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Mellow practice?
- Dr. Ellen Mellow has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Mellow practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Pulmonologists.