inactive

• Internal Medicine Santa Rosa, CA

• Good
  • Bad

May 21st, 2009
Dr. Merenbach is very professional, answers all my questions, and makes me feel at ease. She is never dismissive of my problems and I know she really cares about doing her job well.

February 11th, 2009
uncaring and incompetent
I went in for an office visit and requestd my blood sugar be checked. It was 468, my heart rate was 129. I was sent home with a prescription for Metformin and told to take 1/2 tablet twice a day, she was not at all alarmed. I exchanged E-mail with Ms. Merenbach daily, by my own choice, to inform her of my blood sugar, regardless of her lack of concern or action, I knew my health was at a critical crossroads. After two days she doubled the dosage of Metformin, my blood sugar was still over 400. I told Ms. Merenbach I was beginning a rigorous excercize program and asked her if I needed to be cautious or wait for my blood sugar to go down,she said go right ahead without comment or restriction. I bring this point up because I have read literature from the am.diabetes assoc. that says one should avoid strenuos excercize if your blood sugar is over 200. If I had followed Ms. Merebach's advice/direction, I might very well be dead today. As well, after exchanging E-mails with her for multiple days, I all of a sudden get an auto reply that she will be out of the office for a number of months and to call the main number and the physician on duty would deal with me. I was completely stunned that this supposed health care professional had no regard for me or my health, she never said a word to me. I am sending Ms. Merenbach a letter, although I am relatively certain she won' have the courage or compassion to respond. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COST, HER CARE COULD COST YOU YOUR LIFE.

July 2nd, 2010