A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Michaelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Michaelson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Michaelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaelson graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Michaelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Marion Michaelson MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Michaelson practice?
- Dr. Ellen Michaelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Michaelson practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.