Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Naidorf
Dr. Ellen Naidorf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Pediatrics. Dr. Naidorf is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Stamford Hospital. Dr. Naidorf has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Naidorf has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ellen Naidorf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.
Dr. Madhu Mathur
Stamford, CT 0.14 mi40
Dr. Ora Burstein
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics
Stamford, CT 0.52 mi32